- This event has passed.
DIT Careers Workshop: CV Building, Interview Techniques
May 23 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM AEST
One of the top challenges facing doctors-in-training is choosing and securing a specialty training place, determined by a competitive application process requiring careful preparation.
Join us on Thursday 23 May or Friday 7 June at the AMA (NSW) / ASMOF (NSW) Alliance DIT Careers Workshop. It is designed to help you approach interviews for college applications and other training positions with a strong CV, application documents, interview season plan and increased confidence.
At this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- build an impressive and memorable CV
- highlight the personal aspects that set them apart from other candidates
- improve communication skills for medical CVs, job and college applications and interviews
- prepare for various interview formats and settings.
Anita Fletcher, Manager – Medical Careers Service, AMA (NSW)
Register online now or contact us for more information.
Bring a friend or two who you can practice with between the workshop and your interviews!
Refund policy - member booking fees:
- For AMA (NSW) / ASMOF (NSW) Alliance Members, there is a refundable $35 booking fee for this event. Your credit card will be deducted at the time of booking but you will receive a refund 3-5 days after your attendance. You will also receive a refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the workshop.
- Cancellations can be made via phone to AMA (NSW) Event Coordinator Jenni Noble on 02 9902 8140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will not be provided if you do not let us know you will not be attending or advise us after 5pm 3 days prior to the event.
- Should your roster not permit attendance down the track, we will offer a full refund.
Date / Time
Thursday, 23 May 2019
6:30pm - 8:30pm
AMA (NSW) Member: $35 (deposit refundable upon attendance)