- This event has passed.
Practice Performance Seminar: Election and Federal Budget Impacts
June 12 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM AEST
The end of financial year is closing in fast, a new budget has just been released, and a federal election is looming: what does it all mean for you, and your practice?
Our Accounting Partner Cutcher & Neale has done the hard work and reviewed exactly what you need to know.
Attend our seminar and find out what action you need to take to power your practice performance for the remainder of 2019.
Cutcher & Neale Partner, Mr Shane Morgan and Mr Jarrod Bramble will outline:
- What strategies you need to implement following the 2019 Federal Budget.
- How best to deal with the outcomes of the federal election
- How to maximise your year-end deductions without increasing your tax risk.
- How to structure your practice for financial success and reduce tax liabilities.
- Superannuation strategies
This event is brought to you by Cutcher & Neale, one of the AMA (NSW)'s Preferred Partners. Cutcher & Neale is also running a Practice Performance Seminar in Newcastle on 13 June and you can register here.
Date / Time
Wednesday, 12 June 2019
6:30pm - 8:30pm
AMA (NSW) Member: Free