Private Practice Conference 2020
March 28 - 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM AEDT
Join us for this year's Private Practice Conference at Sydney Masonic Centre, taking place on 28 March. The various sessions are designed to further develop your knowledge of business and financial management, best practice billing, policy and processes to ensure compliance, and more. Featuring prominent speakers from private practice, industry and government, this conference provides a value-packed program and an experience not to be missed.
Who should attend:
- Doctors who aspire to run their own practice. This event will prepare you for the challenges of establishing a successful private practice.
- Practice owners (and/or their practice staff) who are looking at strategies for practice growth and success. This event will help you map out pathways to a sustainable practice in a continually evolving landscape.
- Finances & Private Practice Models
- Medicare and Billing
- Practice Compliance and Risk Management
- Panel discussion with experienced doctors/practice owners in private practice
Register today to secure your space or email us if you have any questions.
Date / Time
Saturday, 28 March 2020
8:00am - 4:00pm
AMA (NSW) Member or member's practice manager: $75