Succession Planning Seminar
August 8 - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM AEST
This seminar will explore some of the business, taxation and legal issues to consider when developing an exit strategy.
Cutcher & Neale Partners, Shane Morgan and Jarrod Bramble, together with Scott Chapman, Partner at HWL Ebsworth Lawyers will outline:
- how to value your practice
- how to identify what you are selling
- how to structure your practice
- the different ways to facilitate entry of another doctor
- how to raise funding to lower entry costs
- how to engage practitioners in your business
- how to sell your practice
- how to deal with staff, and how to deal with patient records.
This event is brought to you by Cutcher & Neale, one of the AMA (NSW)'s Preferred Partners.
Date / Time
Thursday, 8 August 2019
6:30pm - 8:30pm
AMA (NSW) Member: Free