APRIL INVEST specialise in high quality legacy style commercial office assets which offer the potential for us to add value and increase income. With hands on experience in every aspect of the investment cycle, we offer investors a straight forward opportunity to invest into the Sydney commercial office market. As a guide, current projects include:
- Habitat House, 64 Kippax St, Surry Hills (habitathouse.net.au)
- Clarence Place, 222 Clarence St, Sydney (clarenceplace.com.au)
- Paddington Place, 188 Oxford St, Paddington (paddingtonplace.com.au)
APRIL INVEST pride ourselves on delivering not only superior financial results, but also creating considered ecosystems within each asset, that provide long lasting communities and improve the wellbeing of the people which occupy them.
APRIL INVEST offers AMA (NSW) members:
- Values – A highly ethical approach in building long term relationships; we treat investor funds like our own
- Experience – A current portfolio of circa AUD$400m of commercial assets under management including buildings within Surry Hills, the CBD and Paddington
- Potential – Ability to identify and unlock value from each asset, teamed with active management to increase income, secure cashflow, minimise costs and maximise investor returns
- Opportunity – Capability to source and secure off market deals unavailable to the general market via an extensive and established market network
- Structure – Assets are held in unique special purpose vehicles to ensure financial risk is limited to equity invested. Location – A focused geographic location within the Sydney City Fringe, CBD and Eastern Suburbs, targeting buildings with close proximity to heavy rail hubs
- Approach – A highly intensive management style with a meticulous understanding of every facet of our buildings, investment strategies and the related risks
- Skills – A professional team, able to handle full vertical integration of all property functions. Licences include an Australian Financial Services Licence, multiple Real Estate Licences, Valuation qualifications, NSW Builders Licence and long-term Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Compliance – APRIL INVEST holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL: 505959), adhering to all legislative obligations including regular auditing as governed by ASIC and AUSTRAC. In addition, we hold all the required professional insurances
- Systems – Use of leading practice asset management and trust accounting system MRI, as well as a valuation and financial analysis software Estate Master, supported by operational procedures to analyse, manage and maximise investment performance
- Tenants – Our geographic focus ensures significant market knowledge and our existing portfolio of circa 150 tenants provides unique knowledge of tenant demand, amenity priorities and future tenant space requirements. This real-time market insight gives us the ability to lease vacant space quickly
Our preferred partner status with the AMA (NSW) provides members with a range of bespoke benefits including:
- Direct access to commercial office investment opportunities unavailable to the general market;
- Priority access to investment deals;
- Negotiated rates with our vetted preferred panel of Consultants – planners, certifiers, architects, builders, valuers, quantity surveyors, engineers and commercial real estate agents; and
- A dedicated AMA Investor Relations Manager for all enquiries and support
Please visit APRIL INVEST’s website (www.aprilgroup.com.au) for more information or to register your interest, please contact Melanie Harris on 0437 497 217 (AMA Investor Relations Manager) or email AMA@aprilgroup.com.au and note whether you would like us to call you for a confidential discussion or simply keep you informed of opportunities via email.
Contact our Membership Team if you have any questions about AMA (NSW) member benefits. You can call them on (02) 9439 8822 (or 1800 813 423 from outside of Sydney) or via email.