We specialise in the provision of advisory services for medical practitioners covering all aspects of their affairs.
We provide financial guidance to medical practitioners at all stages of their career:
- Doctors in Training (including WealthStartTM, our tailored accounting advisory package for DITs)
- Doctors in Private Practice
- Visiting Medical Officers, Staff Specialists and Consultants
- GPs and Specialists looking to become practice owners
- Practice Owners looking for practice succession solutions
- Medical Practitioners planning for their retirement
Established in 1953, our firm today has eight Partners and approximately 130 staff.
Our expertise is built on an intimate understanding of the unique requirements of the medical profession acquired over more than 65 years.
We offer AMA (NSW) members a general consultation (telephone or web also available) at Cutcher & Neale’s cost.
To book your consultation book free 1800 988 522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also hold regular seminars and workshops in metropolitan, regional and country NSW.
Please include your AMA (NSW) membership number on any communications.
Key services include:
- Doctors in Training advisory services
- WealthStartTM - a tailored advisory package for Doctors in Training
- Effective structuring of personal, business and investment structures
- Private Practice arrangement and strategies, including service entity arrangements
- Practice growth and improvement strategies, including KPI and Benchmark programs
- Effective strategies to minimise tax
- Developing tax deductible debt reduction strategies
- Practice acquisition strategies
- Practice succession planning strategies
- Simplified accounting and cash flow systems using cloud based technology
- Effective salary packaging
- Tax-effective superannuation savings strategies
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) strategies
- Practice valuations
- Practice audits
In 2018, Cutcher & Neale were proud to receive the following accolades:
- Number 36 in the Australian Financial Review Top100 Accounting Firms
- SMSF Firm of the Year (NSW)
- Phil Smith (Partner) - SMSF Investment Strategist of the Year (NSW)
Visit www.cutcher.com.au for more information.