At Tyro we are the champions for better business banking, it’s our cause. In 2003, our founders saw the opportunity to challenge the traditional banks by using innovative technology to offer a faster and more secure EFTPOS payments solution to Aussie businesses.
In 2015 Tyro was the first business to be issued a banking license in a decade. Taking the same innovative approach to banking, we offer deposits and loans products which are more tailored to businesses to help them grow and succeed.
Today, we’ve grown to become the largest EFTPOS provider outside of the majors. With 275+ partnerships with POS / PMS, we provide tailored and integrated EFTPOS, eCommerce and banking solutions which free up time for our businesses, enabling them to be champions at what they do.
- Integrated Health Fund Claims with claims accessed in 4.5 seconds1
- Integrated Medicare Easyclaim offering patients instant rebates in 11 seconds1
- Multi-merchant - multiple doctors and accounts on the one EFTPOS terminal
- Seamless integration - Remove keying errors and simplify end-of-day reconciliation
- Tap & Save - As an average, Tyro merchants could save over 4% on their merchant service fees2
- 9% uptime - WiFi connectivity with 3G backup
- 24/7 support - 100% Australian-based Customer Support
- Lightning fast speeds – Keep queues short with sub 1.6 second transactions
- No lock-in contract - We believe in our products
How much do EFTPOS machines cost?
Tyro specialists are experts within the EFTPOS industry and can often help explain the different EFTPOS pricing structures out in market.
You can get a free EFTPOS quote today http://go.tyro.com/tyroquote.Log in to read the AMA (NSW) member rates (or contact our Membership Team if you are having trouble logging in).
- Medicare Easyclaim and HealthPoint is only available where the POS/PMS supports the integration. You should make your own enquiries in regards to this.
- 4% savings on Merchant Service Fees (MSF) represents the potential savings of Tyro eligible health merchants (calculated as an average), over the period December 2017 to May 2019 and was based on actual eligible transactions processed during this period. Cost savings are not guaranteed. Savings on eligible eftpos processed transactions vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions. Yomani CR, Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.comor call 1300 966 639.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 (Tyro) is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 02 8907 1700 or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/.