AMA (NSW) has closed its 2021 HHC Survey.
We're analysing the results and will share with doctors-in-training soon.
Your responses will help inform our advocacy in 2022 and improve working conditions in your hospitals.
Since the HHC was launched in 2017, AMA (NSW) has been able to deliver real change for doctors-in-training.
AMA (NSW) has successfully lobbied NSW Health to:
- Provide 14 weeks paid parental leave for all new parents
- Limit rostered shifts to a maximum 14 hours
- Provide minimum 10-hour breaks between rostered shifts
- Review rosters, unsafe working hours and barriers to claiming overtime
- Work harder to eliminate discrimination
- Expand the list of reasons unrostered overtime may be claimed without prior approval
Want to learn more about the HHC? Watch our Facebook Live event below.